Thursday, December 2, 2010

"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on." -Carl Sandburg

   Jack Frost came for a visit to little Rexburg around the third week of November -and he is here to stay! We have had temperatures down to 4 degrees so far, and winter storm warnings just about every week!  We broke down after about the first week of snow and turned on the heaters- I can't imagine living without them!  The weather brings us a lot more quiet time inside now though- we just love snuggling up on the couch in our warm apartment, watching a movie while the snow is falling! 

  Well, BIG news this month:  My beautiful twin sister's baby was born October 29, 2010!  My first neice on my own side of our family, and wow was the Peacock family excited! I saw Mona Lynn Cope (yes her middle name is after muah!) for the first time during Thanksgiving break, and I don't think I've ever seen a more loved baby! At one point, there were four people kissing her at the same time! Above is a picture of the little bugger:  I love her so much, and I am so excited to see her grow!
  
  Luckily being married to Scott has already made me an auntie! I have three absolutely beautiful nephews and neices on his side of the family already and they are the coolest kids you will ever meet!
This little guy on the slide is Braden. He is quite possibly the most hilarious person I've ever met in my life, and he's only four. He says all his words with a "T" in front of it. I think my favorite is "Uncle Totty", instead of "Uncle Scotty"  :)

This little precious baby I haven't even met yet! His name is Mason and he was born a couple weeks before Mona, all I know about him is he looks a LOT like Braden and I pretty much want to give him lots of hugs and kisses...
This is Ava, and she is the cutest!!! She loves pigs, loves to eat, and loves everything girly.  Her parents are really going to have to watch out for her, she is absolutely gorgeous and her smile will break every little boy's heart!    One time she climbed up on my lap and told me I could share her princess pony with her with the sweetest little voice I've ever heard in my life- I am now permanently wrapped around her little finger!                                                                                                                                                                
I'm thankful for all of my nephews and neices, and our family and friends, and especially for the small acts of kindness they do that truly touch our lives.                              

No comments:

Post a Comment