Sunday, July 8, 2012

Forgotten Days of May...

I haven't written in 2 months. I know it's awful...

May was great and went by fast (obviously).  I (yes without Scott- he had to stay in Rexburg for school) spent a couple days in Indiana for Adrienne's graduation. She is officially moved out! (and currently resides with Collette and Dave in Washington)   We had a great time- the whole Peacock family except for Joey was there:(  But I loved my sister time. The best part of the trip had to be when Mona was mistaking me for her mamma. So CUTE. (Kind of sad too- she was pretty out of it because she had a virus)  We all slept in the same room too. It was great being around the sisters again. Love them.





Other than that I can't remember anything else we did in May. This is the problem with not writing for 2 months...

No comments:

Post a Comment